- A 2 in 1 traditional toy that teaches logical association while developing manual skills! Put the gears in the right sequence on the bench, to make them spin, and have fun pretending to be a baby mechanic! the toy is a STEM product, pushing babies to an early approach to logical association, cause effect and manual skills! It consist of the bench itself and 13 different pieces such as an hammer, a screwdriver, a wrench, screws, gears, bolts, to play with. And at the end of the game, children can turn it upside down to collect all the pieces using it as a toolbox!
- Through play, the child improves his skills, learns and grows.
- Workbench: beloved roleplay with 14 different pieces such as hammer, screwdriver, wrench, screws, gears, bolts, nails, propeller to play with..
- Teach your child about logical association, cause and effect dynamics and stimulate manual skills.
- Target gender - Unisex
- Batteries required - No
- Product Dimensions - 20 x 14 x 12.5 cm
- Item weight - 500 g