- Bamboo grows in abundance, and it’s one of the fastest growing plants in the world. Harvested bamboo crops can replenish themselves within a year. As a bonus, bamboo is naturally pest-resistant, meaning it doesn’t need to be sprayed with pesticides.
Since bamboo requires no chemicals and little water to grow, it’s a truly planet-friendly crop. Bamboo plants improve air quality more so than cotton, as bamboo absorbs more carbon dioxide from the air, and releases more oxygen back into the environment.
Kind to sensitive skin
Because bamboo cotton has anti-bacterial and hypoallergenic properties, bamboo fabric products are ideal for people with skin sensitivities, or for those who just want the most hygienic experience.
Regulates body temperature
Bamboo cotton make for the perfect year-round fabric. Bamboo fibre is thermo-regulating and breathable, so it will keep you warm during winter and cool during summer.
Naturally mould resistant and super absorbent; bamboo cotton towels are an obvious choice for the bathroom. Bamboo cotton sheets are also highly absorbent and will draw moisture away from the body, ensuring you get a comfortable sleep every night.
Bamboo cotton may have many practical benefits, but when it comes down to a good night’s sleep, comfort is paramount. Bamboo cotton has a luxurious feel; it’s silky soft and light on the skin.
While it’s important to replace your sheets every two years bamboo cotton will withstand daily use and regular washing.
- 100% Bamboo Cotton Muslin
Helps baby sleep better and cry less
Gives a feeling of safety and warmth
Luxuriously Soft and Most Ecofriendly Fabric
Antibacterial and Hypoallergenic properties
Durable and gets softer with every wash
Gentle on baby’s skin
- Can also be used as a light blanket, stroller blanket, changing mat cover, burp towel and nursing towel
- Type - Swaddle Wrap
- Age – 0 to 8 months
- Composition - Bamboo Cotton Muslin
- Size – 47” X 47”
- Includes - 3 Swaddle Wraps
- Package Dimensions- 22.86 X 5.08 X 30.48
- Machine wash warm, May be tumble dried warm or line dry in shade, Iron medium heat, Do not bleach, Do not dry clean