- The nipple venting creates a paced flow, and provides a feeding experience similar to most nipple-vented bottles.
Options bottles fit most breast pumps, and are bpa-free. This innovative bottle effectively and efficiently covers all P-s needs.
Dr. Browns options grows with the needs of your baby and offers healthy benefits whether your little one is experiencing feeding challenges or not.
- 4oz/ 120ml standard neck bottle options bottle can be used with or without the vents
- Contains level 1 silicon nipple 1 cleaning brush
- It helps Reduce feeding problems, helps digestion and helps preserve vitamins
- Brand: Dr. Brown's
- Color: White
- Package content: 1 narrow bottle
- Material free BPA Free
- Batteries requiRed No
- Dishwasher safe Yes
- Bottle nipple type Vented
- Bottle type Anti-Colic Bottle
- Product Dimensions 7 x 3.5 x 3.5 cm; 200 g
Always use this product with adult supervision. Never use fedding teats as a soother. Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids will cause tooth decay. Always test the temperature of the liquid before feeding baby.Do not use a microwave oven to heat the bottle because microwave ovens can create hot spots in milk or formula. Test the nipple by pulling on the bulb portion, and replace if nipple shows any signs of wear. Keep nipple out of direct sunlight when not in use. Wash all parts prior to use. All components of the Dr. Brown's bottles are top-rack dishwasher-safe. Do not let a child take a bottle to bed or self-feed for long periods. Allowing your child to use this product for prolonged periods separate from regular mealtimes or to go to sleep while drinking liquids, other than water, from the baby bottle may cause or contribute to early childhood tooth decay.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.