- Learning to self-feed is an important developmental milestone, and the ezpz Mini Utensils are designed to help toddlers learn how to eat with a spoon (scooping) and fork (piercing).
The Mini Spoon and Fork are the most functional, developmentally appropriate toddler utensils on the market.
- Narrow spoon bowl / fork prongs safely fit toddler's mouth
- Strong nylon head for easy scooping + piercing
- Sensory bumps and raised rim provide sensory awareness
- Non-slip grip and short, fat, round handle makes grasping more successful
- Bumps on the bottom of the utensil stabilize the spoon / fork when at rest
- Brand - Ezpz
- Type - Soft Silicone Spoon
- Age - 12 Months+
- Material - 100% Food Grade Silicone
- Spoon Length - 1 x 4.6 inches
- Fork Length - 1 x 4.4 inches
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.