- We aim at creating stimulating and engaging activities for our cubs through our well-thought out and systematically planned educational resources. These are geared towards providing fun yet enhanced experience to cubs, all this while maintaining environmental sustainability.
- - 5 A3 sized reusable mats with a range of different themes that engage children in a playful way while developing their sequencing skills.
- - New vocabulary and concepts are introduced through visually appealing graphics to make it a joyful learning experience.
- - Core skills: Communication, visual discrimination, fine motor, sequencing, focus and control, eye hand coordination
- Key learning outcome:
* Learn about life cycle of butterfly and frog
* Understand and state the different stages of water cycle.
* Learn real life skills that can be applicable in daily life.
* Recall a story and arrange it in the correct sequence
* Enhances and reinforces vocabulary and concepts
* Encourages communication
* Builds social skills like sharing
- Age Group- 3-6 yrs
- Made Of -Art card paper
- Product Dimensions - L 30 x B 42 x H 1.5 cm
- Package Dimensions- L 32 x B 44 x H 2 cm
- Item weight - 500 gms
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.