- Mustard seed pillows have been traditionally used for new born babies to provide support to the baby’s head as it gives a smooth shape to the head. The pillow allows air circulation and conforms to the shape of the baby's head thus preventing flat head syndrome. Also, as mustard has natural warming properties, it is believed to keep away common cold from babies.
- Filling - Mustard Seeds
- Traditionally used to shape new born baby's head
- Effective in preventing flat head syndrome in babies
- Known to prevent the baby against common cold
- Removable and washable cover.
- Machine wash warm
- May be tumble dried warm or line dry in shade
- Iron medium heat
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean