- The waist belt and shoulder straps make this a comfortable, ergonomic baby carrier that can be used for a long time.
- The Baby Carrier helps you stay in close contact with your infant and reinforce the parent-child bond from the very beginning.
- You carry your child high up on your chest and close to your heart. There are carriers out there that are suspected to contribute to hip dysplasia as well as put damaging strain on the baby’s spine, so you need to choose something that guarantees a safe and natural position for babies while they are being worn.
- The adjustable carrier and the breathable fabrics provide maximum comfort to the child, while the padded shoulder straps and the hip seat ensure comfort even for the parent.
- Certified for Safety: Upsy Daisy is EN-13209:2-2005 safety certified product, which is the most stringent certification defined by European Standards for baby care products.
- Ergonomic design: Easy to use, fits parents perfectly and securely with only a few adjustments. Perfect for growing babies. Specially developed to give the proper support for baby's head, neck, spine and hips. Gives your baby a warm embrace.
- Hip Seat allows mother to relieve lower back pressure: Hipseat allows for a natural sitting position for the baby where the bum and thighs are comfortably supported to the knees so that the hip joint does not experience abnormal undue pressure.
- Multi-Positional Versatility: You can carry you baby in different ways- front carry face in, front carry facing out. Detachable hipseat can be used in center, left, or right positions with a supporting arm.
- Brand - R for Rabbit
- Type - Baby Carrier
- Material - Cotton
- Packaging dimensions -L 36 x B 30 x H 78
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.