Simply dip the tips of the spoons in heated pureed baby foods to check if it's too warm. If the tip turns white, the food is too hot for baby to eat. Wait for it to cool, dip again, and if the tip is no longer white - voila! You can feed your little one without worrying about a thing.
- Patented white hot system: spoon tip turns white when baby's food is too hot (approximately 110 degrees F or 43.3 degrees C and above)
- Tapered spoon bowl is comfortable for little mouths, and soft tips are gentle on gums
- Long handles for easier high chair feeding
- BPA- and phthalate-free, top rack dishwasher-safe
- Silicone flaps are soft on little hands and keeps every crumb contained.Holds up to 250 GMs of snacks.Fits most standard cup holders in cars, carseats, pushchairs, etc..BPA-free, top rack dishwasher-safe.Special place on bottom to write child's name.Great for home, daycare or on-the-go use
- Brand - Munchkin
- Type- Spoons
- Dimensions - 1 x 2 x 16.5 cm
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.