Learning to self-feed is an important developmental milestone, and the ezpz tiny spoon is designed to help baby learn how to feed independently. The Tiny Spoon has unique features that make it the most functional, developmentally appropriate infant spoon on the market.
- Soft silicone protects baby's developing teeth and makes gumming and self-feeding safe
- Slight arc of spoon can be used for dipping and scooping
- Narrow spoon bowl safely fits baby's mouth
- Sensory bumps on the spoon bowl activate sensory awareness to decrease gagging and choking
- Non-slip grip and short, fat, round handle help baby grasp utensil
- Bumps on the bottom of the spoon stabilize the spoon when at rest
Works for both purees and the baby-led weaning feeding methods
- Brand - Ezpz
- Type - Spoon
- Ideal age 4 Months+
- Manufacturer's recommended age - 6 Months+
- Material - 100% Food Grade Silicone
- Product Dimension - L 9.525 x B 2.286 x H 2.286 cm
- Weight - 20 gm
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.