- Set contains: 1 x Lion Rai Pillow: Mustard seeds pillows have traditionally been handmade in India for newborn babies.
- Experts believe that it conforms to head shape, allows air circulation, and helps to prevent flat head syndrome.
- Mustard is also known to keep colds away due to its natural warming properties.
- It is recommended to use this product after a few weeks of birth till the baby starts rolling on his/her tummy.
- Hand embroidered by traditional Lambadi women artisans in rural south India.
- 2 x Wooden Blue Maracas: Crafted from sustainably sourced rubber wood and painted with child-friendly water-based colours. Ergonomically shaped handles are perfect for a child's grip or for you to shake shake shake!
- Conscious of minimising waste, it comes packed in a reusable muslin bag with an interactive paper game tag, ready for gifting.
- Filling - Mustard Seeds
- Traditionally used to shape new born baby's head
- Effective in preventing flat head syndrome in babies
- Known to prevent the baby against common cold
- Put the inner pillow occasionally in the sun for natural cleaning.
- The cover can be removed for washing in cold water with mild detergent.
- Do not soak.
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Iron cover as required.