- Pigeon Baby Training Toothbrush (Lesson 1,2,3)
- Lesson 1: For babies from 6-8 months with 2-3 milk teeth, it is the 1st toothbrush and introduces the concept of holding a toothbrush. The thick and contoured handle makes it easy for baby to grasp. The soft elastomer rubber head is soothing to baby's tender gums
- Lesson 2: For babies from 8-12 months with 8-10 milk teeth, toothbrush is used as a transition to familiarize babies with the brushing movement when brushing teeth. The soft elastomer rounded heads are soft and tender to baby's gums, while the fine bristles ends allow cleaning for all teeth as well as in between the teeth
- Lesson 3: For babies over 12 months or when most of milk teeth are in, your child is ready to try his first real toothbrush with toothpaste. The rounded bristles ends are soft and gentle to your child's gums. Good habits of proper tooth brushing right from the first stage of training will help your child to enjoy a lifetime of healthier stronger teeth
- Soft elastomer rubber heads to soothe baby's tender gums
- Fine elastomer bristle ends for gentle cleaning of baby's teeth
- Soft rounded head to soothe baby's tender gums
- Extra soft bristles for sensitive gums & gentle cleaning of baby's teeth
- Brand - Pigeon
- Type - Training Toothbrush
- Lesson - 1, 2, 3
Product measurement - L 11 x B 1.5 x H 1 cm
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.