- The gift set contains: 1 x Fish Rai Pillow: Mustard seeds pillows have traditionally been handmade in India for newborn babies.
- Experts believe that it conforms to head shape, allows air circulation, and helps to prevent flat head syndrome. Mustard is also known to keep colds away due to its natural warming properties. It is recommended to use this product after a few weeks of birth till the baby starts rolling on his/her tummy.
- 1 x Organic Cotton Dohar : This dohar serves many purpose. Use it as a cover-up or for tummy times for infants and as a educational material to teach shapes to your toddlers.
- 2 x Wooden White Maracas: Crafted from sustainably sourced rubber wood and painted with child-friendly water based colours. Ergonomically shaped handles are perfect for a child's grip or for you to shake shake shake!
- Optional - Fish Receiving Blanket: Organic cotton reversible baby quilt using four layers of fabric and cotton wadding together. Ideal for snuggling as they leave the hospital. Screen printed using herbal dyes. Hand quilted by women artisans in Gujarat.
- Conscious of minimising waste, it comes packed in a reusable muslin bag with an interactive paper game tag, ready for gifting.
- Filling - Mustard Seeds
- Traditionally used to shape new born baby's head
- Effective in preventing flat head syndrome in babies
- Known to prevent the baby against common cold
- PILLOW - Put the inner pillow occasionally in the sun for natural cleaning. The cover can be removed for washing in cold water with mild detergent. Do not soak. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean. Iron cover as required
- RECEIVING BLANKET - Machine wash or hand wash with gentle soap. The quilt will become softer with repeated washing. Do not soak. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean. Dry in shade. No need to iron. Natural dyed colours evolve over time, and with long exposures to the sun they tend to fade. Wipe clean maracas with a damp cloth.