Wally the Watermelon is a fruit-shaped baby teether that will stimulate babies' senses while soothing little gums. Its realistic textures will develop kids' sense of touch. It is carefully hand painted with natural pigments, making it completely safe for little ones.
Did you know that including watermelon in food helps keep 90% of water in human bodies? Introduce kids into a healthy lifestyle from a young age! This product is perfect as a baby teether, babies and kids toy, bath toy, for sensory play and decorative object. It is made following an artisanal, sustainable and eco-friendly process with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees. As it is made all in one piece with no holes, it avoids the creation of bacteria inside. Hand painted with natural pigments one by one, so there are no two alike!
- Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
- Hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
- Completely safe for kids, non-toxic. Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free.
- Highly hygienic, mold free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
- Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
- Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
Brand - Oli And Carol
Type - Baby Teether
Age - 0 to 24 Months
Material - Natural Rubber
Product Dimensions - L 6.5 x B 9.1 x H 3.2 cm
- Product Net Weight - 290 gm
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.