The light, contrasting and eye-catching spots over his body provide visual stimulation and make him easily recognisable to Baby.
He soon becomes a familiar and reassuring objet. His squeaker keeps Baby amused, develops his hearing and helps him to understand the link between cause and effect.
He is very flexible and has lots of parts for your little one to chew (ears, legs, and so on). He is perfect for soothing Baby’s sore gums when teething.
He is also perfect for Baby’s small hands. He is very light and his long legs and neck are easy to grip. The reassuring, soothing softness of 100% rubber reminds Baby of his mum’s skin.
The delicious, singular scent of natural rubber (from the Hevea tree) makes him very special and easy for your child to identify amid all his other teethers.
- Baby’s first teether stimulating each of his five senses
- Light and easy for Baby to grip
- Very soft – stimulating soothing physiological and emotional responses
- Made of 100% natural rubber and food grade paint
- Use a clean cloth moistened with soapy water. Surface clean only. Do not boil or sterilize.
- Refrain from rinsing or submerging your Sophie la girafe product and from placing the toy in the dishwasher or sterilizer.
- Sophie la girafe whistle leaves a hole on the surface. Users must therefore ensure that water does not enter inside the product during cleaning. For this same reason, it is important to refrain from rinsing or submerging.
PLEASE NOTE ! Do not sterilize. We advise you to wipe clean the surface of this teether with soapy water and a damp cloth. Examine your product carefully before each use, especially when the child has teeth. Pull the product in all directions and discard if it shows the slightest sign of deterioration or fragility. Do not expose to direct sunlight and keep away from source of heat and in a dry environment. As all product for babies, this teether must only be used under adult supervision.
- Brand-Sophie La Giraffe
- Product dimensions: L 10 x W 5 x H 18 cm
- Packaging dimensions: L 11 x W 5 x H 23.5 cm
- Under normal use of Fanfan the fawn and in accordance with packaging instructions, cleaning the teether’s surface using a cloth moistened with soapy water is all that is needed. The teether’s whistle leaves a hole on the surface. Users must therefore ensure that water does not enter inside the product during cleaning. For this same reason, it is important to refrain from rinsing or submerging Fanfan the fawn and from placing the teether in the dishwasher or sterilizer.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.